Where to buy from

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Have been scouring the web for best deals on camera and lenses, Canon 7d, Canon EF-S 17-55 2.8, Sigma 120-300 2.8, Flash 430EX11. have found cheapest to be company called Digital Rev but am wary of import duty/tax as from Hong Kong, does anybody else on here know so good reputable companies that would do a deal if i spent that much money in one hit.

Thanks guys

Rich

... but am wary of import duty/tax as from Hong Kong ...
You shoudn't be wary of import duty and VAT. It's illegal to bring equipment into the country without paying it.

Digital rev are excellent I've used them loads over the years. Look for the auctions where they refund the vat and import duty iif you're not sure how much it will be

Have been scouring the web for best deals on camera and lenses, Canon 7d, Canon EF-S 17-55 2.8, Sigma 120-300 2.8, Flash 430EX11. have found cheapest to be company called Digital Rev but am wary of import duty/tax as from Hong Kong,

The prices on DR's web site include VAT. this is from their T&Cs -
For European Union, UK, Australia and many other countries, local import tax and duty is added to the price at checkout and will be paid by DigitalRev's carrier company account when the goods clear the customs of the country of destination.

So it's all legit and there should be no need to worry about taxes.

I have contacted Did Rev and they say they run 3 different types of auctions if you choose ebay, if they include the taxes it will state, if it doesn't the buyer is resposible, hence some of the very very cheap prices esp 7D and 130-300 2.8 sigma.
The web site shop have all taxes paid.

One stop digital seem good but again from Hong Kong , Kerso i could not find a web site except a few lenses on ebay, The digital camera shop aren't listing Canon 7D or EFS 17-55 2.8. Thanks for all links ...keep em coming

I've used Camerabox - uk company and they give an extra yr warrantee on everything. I recently sent my Canon S3 back (faulty zoom) it was 5 mths out of warrantee and they repaired it for free with no quibbles. They're pretty competitive too.

Another vote for Kerso here, beats any UK shop price and goes out of his way to please.

Back