Where to buy old software

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone,
I'm looking for an old version of Novell Netware 3 or 4.11. We have it at work but one of the original disks is missing and I need another set. Anyone know anywhere we can purchase a legitimate copy of either of these 2 versions?
Tried Novell themselves but they don't support that old version anymore. I've had a look on the net without any luck so far :( . ps I don't want to get it off limewire etc

Anyone any ideas?

Thanks,
Rich

I might have 3.11/4.1 on disc somewhere here rick, let me have a look and I'll get back to you

Thanks Dreeder,
That looks OK I think. I searched ebay last night, but obviously not as well as you:embarrassed:
I'll still keep looking though. Anyone else got any suppliers of old s/w??

Rich

Nah sorry mate, looks like the lowest media we've got here is 5.

I did however find a sealed copy of MS Dos 6.22 (thats sealed, with manual, shrinkwrapped)

I'm impressed.

cheers DS, that'd be great if you have (y)

Oh well, I'll keep looking, thanks anyway DS

I'll have a look in my folder later, I think I have a legit copy of it you can have.

I'm not sure if I binned it on my clearout a few months ago though, so can't promise....If it's there though, consider it yours...gratis :)

Here's hoping, Thanks Marcel

What....you've got the disk ???:D
...or Mike knows where it is

We haven't got your disks but we do have our Novell Partner copy disks.

4 CD's

OK, what'll it cost ?
I'll PM you,ok

Surely, if the product is no longer supported by Novell then there shouldn't be an issue with obtaining an otherwise 'dodgy' copy?

Surely, if the product is no longer supported by Novell then there shouldn't be an issue with obtaining an otherwise 'dodgy' copy?

I don't think they'd look at it like that. :)

I'm still looking, so if anyone has any other ideas....

Back