Where to stand at Lakenheath

Name
Barry
Edit My Images
Yes
Have never taken any aeroplane photo's before, but looking at all the shots on this forum i have been so impressed with every one that has been posted that i thought i would like to have a go, so will go up to Lakenheath for the day but as i have never been there would like to know where to stand for the best shots ?? what day of the week ?? .
Any would be appreciated.

Have never taken any aeroplane photo's before, but looking at all the shots on this forum i have been so impressed with every one that has been posted that i thought i would like to have a go, so will go up to Lakenheath for the day but as i have never been there would like to know where to stand for the best shots ?? what day of the week ?? .
Any would be appreciated.

Take a look at this.......... www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk there is very good airfield guide in there, which will give you all the info you need

Thanks Simon Great site
Many thanks again

Just looked at your site WOW how on earth do you get such stunning photo's

Last edited:
T&L is good, but don't be afraid to go off on your own way too. Variety from the norm is a good thing. We can all stand withe the sun behind us, by the approach and bash off 100's of pictures, no matter how little aviation photography you do. But to do something different...........

If you fancy something a little different and also trying your hand at both bird/wildlife shots and railway shots you could try the RSPB site at Lakenheath. The plane won't be that close but a decent zoom or fixed lens (400/500mm) will allow to get a good range of shots.

Tim

Back