Where you people at - 18th-20th of Feb

Edit My Images
Yes
Getting close to the end of the week.. so here goes.

Friday : MK Lions vs Cheshire Jets (BBL)
Saturday : Birmingham City - Sheffield (FA Cup)
Leicester Riders - Newcastle Eagles (BBL)
Sunday : Man City - Notts County (FA Cup)

So where YOU at??

FRI : Salford v St Helens Rugby L
SAT : Wycombe v Accy
SUN: u14 football in the AM .. meeting up wiht TP member in aft to sell my 300mm

Got the U16 U18 & D3/D4 finals this weekend, (basketball).

Got the bad news, England basketball would like me there but can't pay :( And they would like some pics gratis if poss..... difficult position as they have supported me over the years with (free) publication. Im hoping I can get some sales from the teams to help fund my habit :|

Hopefully Hebburn Reyrolle vs Amble United, Northern Alliance League on Saturday and possibly also Jarrow Roofing vs Bishop Auckland, Northern League - depending on weather and soggy pitches.

Well here's one for the books, went to my son's school play last night. He wasn't in it, but took my camera along anyway, asked the teacher if photography was allowed and got the usual ' ...i'm afraid not, it's against school rules....etc'

After asking her if she had confiscated all the kids phones, and the look on her face was total confusion, we got on to me being the school photographer for upcoming events!! :D

Any arab's out there want any sand :LOL:

That's great Phil.

Thanks Rob, I know it's not sports but heyho....

I'll pm you the password Rob, have a look at my debut show shooting :) give me some feedback if you would.

I was quite surprised I got anything really. Full size pics are good, but the smaller ones are rough as a bears kneecaps ;) compression to web is killing me at the mo.

FRI : Salford v St Helens Rugby L

waste of time.. 9 togs.. 7 of em st helens end or middle.. so i went to salford end.. bit of a waste but oh hum might have worked... win some lose some and boy was it cold!!!

Hopefully Hebburn Reyrolle vs Amble United, Northern Alliance League on Saturday and possibly also Jarrow Roofing vs Bishop Auckland, Northern League - depending on weather and soggy pitches.

Both matches called off :crying:

Well here's one for the books, went to my son's school play last night. He wasn't in it, but took my camera along anyway, asked the teacher if photography was allowed and got the usual ' ...i'm afraid not, it's against school rules....etc'

Without wishing to get on a soapbox, as someone who works in a school and has to impose these rules due to safeguarding legistration - yes it is a pain in the arse but we have to do it for the safety of the one kid in the show who may be at risk or in danger, or who has a parent who hasn't sent the slip back!!

Well if you kept your Liverpool shirt on Phil, it should be OK.:LOL:

Without wishing to get on a soapbox, as someone who works in a school and has to impose these rules due to safeguarding legistration - yes it is a pain in the arse but we have to do it for the safety of the one kid in the show who may be at risk or in danger, or who has a parent who hasn't sent the slip back!!

have no problem with this whatsoever, fully understand that there may be kids who are 'in hiding' and the school has a responsible duty of care to carry out, so they should/could make all the people hand in their phones. The play was getting uploaded to facebook by the girls in front of me as it was happening.(y)

EDIT: the album is password protected until the school see them anyway ;)

Back