Whey Hey POMPEY

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
Calm down it's only a game

Congrats though(y)

Well done.

As Motty said 'last time Pompey won it the second world war started', lets hope it's not a bad omen!

I'm pleased for Harry Rednapp.

As Motty said 'last time Pompey won it the second world war started'
Poland must be feeling quite nervous I reckon. ;)

Don't tell my missus but satdee was the best day of my life. :D

The game itself wasn't the best but it was still miles better than the 'top two' dross of last year. The atmosphere at the game was incredible and I'm still getting goosebumps here now just thinking about it. Great banter outside Wembley before & after the game between both sets of fans. I took plenty of snaps with my P&S digi camera but it wasn't easy trying to dodge the flags. I might post some up later.
Play Up Pompey!

Poland must be feeling quite nervous I reckon. ;)

Don't tell my missus but satdee was the best day of my life. :D

The game itself wasn't the best but it was still miles better than the 'top two' dross of last year. The atmosphere at the game was incredible and I'm still getting goosebumps here now just thinking about it. Great banter outside Wembley before & after the game between both sets of fans. I took plenty of snaps with my P&S digi camera but it wasn't easy trying to dodge the flags. I might post some up later.
Play Up Pompey!

Did you see ITV on Monday 18:00 Meridian Tonight, My Mate had a Daughter at 3.30am on the morning and still got to Wembley he was on the program. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol! That's what i call bloke multi tasking. What an even more memorable day for him. Has he called the nipper Kanu? ;)

Back