WHF 12/9/10 - A few more...

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
Wonderful set, wish I was a fraction as able (y)

Thanks Tina thats very kind of you - in fairness though the staff at WHF do help you to get these shots by bringing the cats to the right places (y)

Love the last photo (they are all great). Scary to think what that tiger could do to you with those gnashers!¬=

I also really like the last shot - nice timing!

I think the second lion shot could use a bit more space on the left hand side. He looks a bit cramped.

Love the last photo (they are all great). Scary to think what that tiger could do to you with those gnashers!¬=

It certainly is scary - particularly when you see the steel door they trounced :eek:

I also really like the last shot - nice timing!

I think the second lion shot could use a bit more space on the left hand side. He looks a bit cramped.

Thanks - I see what you mean about a bit of space

good set Nick. I like the 2 shots of the lion and the Tiger best. Its a great place and I wouldnt mind going again next year

Thanks Nigel - hopefully I will be going again as well if I can find the money.

Great set..it is a great place being twice now but have not got a picture like the last one. Really nice capture. Oh well will have to go again next year;)

Thanks. I think it is just down to right place right time on the tiger. The bg helps a lot on that one too.

Good set Nick - lovely capture in no 4 - had you thought about cloning out the green areas in the bg?

Back