WHF

Name
Selena
Edit My Images
Yes
It's been almost 2 years since I was last at WHF. I wish I could go more often, it's a really amazing place.

We had a 3 person photography workshop on Thursday, which meant we could into the enclosures with the cheetah, fishing cat, jungle cat, lynx and serval.
I'm glad I bought my 40mm for the cheetah as Andy, the photographer and keeper, dropped some meat about 6 inches in front of me!

CG6A2810 by S.Chambers Photography, on Flickr

CG6A3097 by S.Chambers Photography, on Flickr

CG6A3494 by S.Chambers Photography, on Flickr

CG6A3946 by S.Chambers Photography, on Flickr

CG6A4006 by S.Chambers Photography, on Flickr

I still have a lot to edit but these are my favourites so far. All shot in Manual (first time ever!)

Lovely eye detail in these, #2 is my favourite (y)

Thank you.
She doesn't look up often but she looks stunning when she does. I had to steal the left ear from another photo though as I clipped it in the sharpest shot :)

Nice set- That Tiger really does it for me those eyes are scary as hell :eek:

Les :D

Lovely set Selina, the tiger has to be my favourite ... "sweet"? ... maybe! :exit:

Thank you.
She's pretty small, even for a Sumatran. I thought she looked sweet anyway :D

Forgot to mention, I was 'marked' by one of the servals. That was an interesting experience

Thanks Paul. They have a few open days coming up next month.

It was worth the visit just to see Jungle Jack (#1 and 2 in the 2nd set). The only Jungle cat in the UK.

That's a cracking set Selena (y)
The Tiger for me also.
Mind you, the detail in that last Cheetahs face / eyes is pretty stunning :)

Thank you Chris.

The cheetah was less than a foot in front of me and the 40mm is the sharpest lens I've ever seen.
I really wanted a cheetah shot with a bit of wide angle distortion so that made my day :D

Very nice Selena, love the intense look on the tigers face, and jealous of the last one, is that the black leopard ?

think there all fantastic. (i may be abit stupid here but i cant think of what WHF is?)

Fantastic set.
This place is only 20 minutes from me, how have I only ever been once?!?!

Thank you Ruth.

I wish I could go more, I'm already thinking about going again. It'd have to be a 3-4 person workshop again though, well worth the extra money!

Back