Which Head?

Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, so I've decided to replace my lightweight, cheap (and slightly unstable) Jessops tripod with something a bit more substantial.

I'm going to get the Manfrotto 190XPROB - but which head to couple it with? I've been looking at 3-way as opposed to ball heads an I'd be interested in some opinions on any that you guys and gals use.

I was considering the 804RC2, but it looks as though its a bit chunky and the handles stick out a way, any opinions on this particular model or indeed any other, much appreciated...

Tks,

Kris

Thanks Veno - I probably should have searched the forum before asking :amstupid:

I have been looking at the 055 as well, but its that little bit more expensive and I'm not sure that I'll get much extra benefit for my money.

I guess I'd rather think about it a lot and make the right choice than rush in and end up having to upgrade in the future :thinking:

iv got the 190 and i can tell you it'll take some to give you any shakey pictures.. and its reasonably light too.. i use the 488 ball head and its soo easy to adjust!!

Back