Which headphones?

:eek: Fiio E6 amp turned up today and cant believe how tiny it is!..On charge so not tried it yet but will be very impressed if its any good at that size and weight :LOL:
Anyone on here used one?
:eek: wow this little amp is something else!

I have the fiio6 when I'm out and about on my panasonics/behringers and the USB dac headphone amplifier (FiiO 10 I think) powering my AKGs for at home.

Must admit when I saw the fiio e6 wasnt expecting much but its fantastic considering.Really makes a difference and boosts the output from my galaxy note tab nicely.Well worth £20.

I have a pair of Beyerdynamic DT770 pros which I bought new in 2007 for 75 quid. They now go for £130 new! They're very very good headphones.

I also bought some Sennheiser HD598s around a year ago, as I fancied some high end open headphones and they were available for quite a good price on Amazon. These are also great, and I actually use them more than the 770s for home use, as they're generally a bit lighter on the head and more comfortable.

My in ear headphones are Soundmagic E10s. I've been highly impressed with these for the price. If I manage to lose them, I won't hesitate to buy another pair.

Sennheiser HD25-1 Mk2s, Buy once and never look back - if you break something on them, just replace the part.

Don't look bling like those awful Skullcandy or Dr Dre cans, but don't taint the audio either.

Ive had mine 18 years!

V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda, V-Moda

- I can't say it enough! V-Moda M-80s, V-80s or V-100s. You'll never own a pair of cooler looking or awesome sounding headphones. They're on a par (and better in some instances) with the Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs which are considered industry leading (the build quality just isn't up to the metal construction of the V-Modas). http://v-moda.com/

:eek: wow this little amp is something else!

:eek: Fiio E6 amp turned up today and cant believe how tiny it is!..On charge so not tried it yet but will be very impressed if its any good at that size and weight :LOL:
Anyone on here used one?

Ahh! FiiO - I have an E6 and an E17, both are fantastic. The E17 is essentially a USB driven soundcard, so it spend the majority of its time sat on my desk at home. Amazing how much these little amps improve the audio!

Had a pair of Grado PS1000 hooked up to a nice system, really brought the music alive. Audiophile equipment is serious cash though, makes some cameras look like chump change.

Oh this thread has got me tempted to upgrade. Will I really notice much difference between my current pair of BeyerDynamic DTx 101iEs over say some Shure 425/535 through my iPod?

Try the FiiO E6 as an upgrade - will sound so much better.

Back