Which lens, nikon d3200

Name
Shane
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi everyone my name is Shane, I am new to this site.
I live in Leeds, Maidstone Kent.
I bought my first DSLR camera about 5 months ago which is the nikon D3200' I am currently shooting with a nikon 35mm lens which i find is a superb lens, I have currently moved into the countryside where there is so much variety in birds, which is where I could do with a bit of advice on what would be a good walk about lens for my camera, my budget would be around the 600-700 pound mark
Any advice would be much appreciated
Many thanks

I'm not going to give you an answer, but talking of a walkabout lens (as the term's commonly understood) and birds in the same breath seems contradictory. Is it a lens for birds you're after?

Shane, welcome to the forum. it would be worth asking this in either the Talk beginners section or Talk Equipment section. You'll likely get a whole load of help there.

Hi Shane, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

As above welcome to TP Shane, hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Pop over to the equipment section and ask the question, you may get more of a response, also as the lens you're after is for birds, why pop into the photo section on birds and see which lenses they're using...

Welcome Shane :welcome:

Back