Which lens?

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
In the not too distant future I will have a few quid to treat myself to a nice bit of glass.I hve narrowed it down to either the nikon 85mm 1.4 or the 105mm F2 dc..has anyone here used either and which would you recommend?
How do they compare with regards to image quality?.Or do I get the 85mm 1.8 and spend the rest on another lens!..lol:shrug:

well after all the different opinions I opted for the 85mm 1.4 :LOL: should be here in a couple of days..will post some samples up soon.Anyone else here using this lens?..feel free to post some samples:naughty:

Think you'd have done better for replies with a more specific thread title .

Put the lens model in the title and the owners might notice.

Think you'd have done better for replies with a more specific thread title .

Put the lens model in the title and the owners might notice.

fair point but the 90 odd views sort of gave it away that some had read the thread..:LOL:

fair point but the 90 odd views sort of gave it away that some had read the thread..:LOL:

Im sure that the people that came in here would of posted if they could help you. I came into this thread, and had no useful opinion on the OP. Remember that not everyone who enters a thread, especially with a thread title that covers a large variety of things, will be able to answer your questions. (y);)

people and pet portraits and the odd candid on the street..

Back