Which other forums do you visit?

Pinkbike.com
--> Both to do with my mountain biking, my number 1 passion.
nsmb.com

Gamefaqs.com --> Video games

survivalistforums
militaryphotos
and a bunch of other survivalist and military forums

TalkPhotography
DeviantART forums

And a bunch more I can't remember right now.

I used to frequent DetailingWorld, Cliosport.net and AVForums, but TP is the only one I post on now.

mu-43 for GF1 4/3 stuff, but there's not a huge amount of traffic there so it's an occasional thing.

And modelflying for radio controlled model planes.

AVForums

CableForums (used to be NTHellworld) all things Virgin Media

Lots, but not AV I'm sure Hitler is alive and running that place, if you fart they smell it and ban you or take down all your posts and give you a final written warning THEN get you forcibly removed from employment and get your wife to start divorce proceedings and put your kids in care...........I could go on

Pistonheads
The Imp club forum
dyxum - the real "friendliest photography forum on the net". Mainly due to the lack of "car crash" wedding threads.
a Jane Austen fan forum
online book group

reptileforums.co.uk ---tend to read more than post to avoid being jumped on by the "experts" who know everything

pygmyhogsuk.com ---- where i spend most of my net time, yet to get involved in an arguement on there!

UK cigar forum, great if you love cigars. Some great people on there and lots of meets and expert advice for everyone. I love it.

www.slotmaniacs.net - a slot racing website for 1/32nd size cars (Scalextric size)

This and a couple of others. I spend more time on twitter now than almost anywhere else tbh!

I'm also a member of celica-club, NPOC, Hampshire jap cars, sussex jap cars and here. :)

I'm a member of loads of forums. Far too many. Some programming related, some web design related, but mostly book related, one of which I run myself.

the photography parlour
fashion photography forum
purestorm
just joined model mayhem
foxx2 but v rarely post
talk urbex (need to hit that again)

since I got into this all my non camera hobbys have died and its lasted - so I reckon I've found what I'm gonna do

Hmm,
Event photographers society,
Arrse ( the army rumour service)
ukgser.com
The high road (us firearms site)
landyzone

Lot of common ground here. For me its Pistonheads, AVForums and TimeZone.

Back