Which small sling bag?

Edit My Images
No
Having just got my first camera (Oly E-PL5) I'm now in need of a bag to carry it around in. I like the look of the slings, specifically something the size of the lowepro passport however as I'm not sure what I will end up liking I don't want to spend £50 on something I may not get any use from.

Anyone have any cheaper alternatives?

Are the Chinese fakes woeful?

I've looked for second hand but there's none on ebay atm.

Thanks!

I have a Lowepro Passport. I'm not sure off the top of my head how big you Olympus is.

I used to lug everything in my 400 AW but now I have different bags for different cameras/situations. I use my Passport with my Nikon V1, 1 series 10-30mm, the FT-1 adapter and either a 35mm or 50mm prime. It's perfect for that set up.

The bag also has a zip that when you unzip it, makes it a little larger. I wasn't a fan of slings but I feel different towards them now. There's not stacks of room, but I'm more selective of what I carry these days.

If you're in Leicester, you'd be welcome to try mine before purchasing one elsewhere. Seeing as I live in the 10th biggest city in the UK and there is not one single dedicated camera shop for nearly 30 miles, I find this disgusting. Now I'm off on one!!!!

Back