Which stills camera??

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello again everyone! I am in need of advice once more :)

I'm researching getting a compact digital stills camera for my parents, the only criteria is that it has to take nice crisp photos quickly, that is my parents are not photographers and they don't understand what I mean when I say 'keep it still till the green light goes off' or whatever, and it has to be easy to use.

Their price range is around £120, they'd like something with a large screen on it as they both wear reading glasses :p

I've been looking at the Fuji FinePix Z20fD but I'm really not sure, do they do any with large touchscreens at all? Just looking for simplicity really, and my Mum would like it to look nice in her handbag lol.

Any help greatly appreciated!!
Thanks a lot!
-Ben

Cool ok I'll add that one to the list then thanks.

Is the Fuji FinePix Z20fD not better though?

yes and no - the best thing for you would to be go and play with it - the f40 has a bigger lens which is external where as the z20 zooms from behind a plastic screen (does that make sense?) which makes me sceptical of comparative ability - I know that the z10 was thoroughly cheap and very simple (and aimed at the novice / kid market around Christmas time) and that the z20 is its successor which makes me think that it's just another gimmiky cute camera for those that don't really mind about picture quality as opposed to a cute camera which takes good pictures - and I hope I've offended no one with either of the z-10/20 models - go and have a play and read some user reviews :) have fun!

Back