Which superzoom

Name
Charles
Edit My Images
Yes
Forgive me if this question has already been posted elsewhere - I did have a quick look. However, I'd like to get a superzoom to help improve my bird/wildlife photography. The three main contenders seem to be the Nikon 200-500, the Sigma 150-600 Contemporary or the Tamron 150-600 G2. You can only tell so much from trying out in shop so I would be grateful for any experiences with any of these lenses. I like to print up to A3 and I won't be hand-holding very much if at all.

Edit My Images
Yes
I have the sigma and love it. Can’t comment on the others as I haven’t tried them. Probably sharpest at about 500mm.

Edit My Images
No
I've had the Sigma in both the 'C' & 'S' versions, I didn't like the image quality of the 'C' and the 'S' needed recalibrating by Sigma but, for me, was too heavy. I settled with the Nikon 200-500 f5.6 and have no regrets, good image quality and f5.6 throughout the zoom range (the Sigma moves to f6.3 very early in the range).

Edit My Images
Yes
I have a sigma 150-600c on a 7d2 really is a great combination. I found the “s” was to heavy for me.

Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Another +1 for the Sigma, it's not perfect but gets you to 600mm on a budget. I have the C, I think it's decently sharp, it won't be as sharp as the OEM lenses but in some cases, it's a 10th of the price, or more. Until I win the lottery, the Sigma will have to do. (y)