Which tele lens

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi again

Im looking to add a lens in the long range areas, my current lenses that i have can be seen below so which lens would you add to the kit bag.

Sigma 70-300mm APO Macro is always a good bet if you want cheap. It would complement your 17-70 nicely.

I personally like sigma lenses but cheap isnt always good so would like some advice on quality that they produce as not looking to keep changing lenses as the cost involved can soon mount up.

Thank you for your comments so far.

If you can justify the expense the Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX is a wonderful lens(y) It would also fit in well with your new 17-70;)

Your not having mine though:LOL:

Eric and i thought you was a nice guy lol

If you can justify the expense the Sigma 70-200 2.8 EX is a wonderful lens(y) It would also fit in well with your new 17-70;)

Your not having mine though:LOL:

i'd second that, doesn't have to be the latest HSM one either, I ve had both and to be honest the previous one was every bit as good as the HSM one

Would the 200 give enough reach though to get your images viewable compared to the 300

What about the Sigma 100-300mm f/4, or if you're feeling flush, the 120-300mm f/2.8? Or even a 300mm prime?

I aint that flush at £400+ for the sigma

Back