Which tripod?????????????

Name
andy
Edit My Images
No
What would you buy and why??????

Budget of £150.00

Thanks

For £130 I bought a Manfrotto 109xb with a 486rc2 ball head from Morris Photographic Centre. It's my first purchase of such equipment and I did as much research as possible. I'm really pleased with it, great quality, easy to use, sturdy and easy to carry about. I didn't want to buy something cheap then have to spend more on a better set up again afterwards.

055 Manfrotto if you are OK with Alu and weight or 190 MF3 if you can afford more and want light carbon fibre.

Hi,

I have purchased the Manfrotto 150 pro and trigger ballhead...SUPERB...the pro has the 90 degrees option with the centre bar that lets you get right over some shots from above etc...

I will be posting some photos and i'll have a photo of the gear also...next day or so...

STEVIER

I got a Manfrotto 055 Pro B, and whilst I'm very happy with it for general use out and about, I've found it too large when folded to fit in my case when travelling abroad. When travelling I borrow a Manfrotto 190 Pro B from a friend.

The 055 is the perfect height, for me, set up with no need to extend the centre column, not so with the 190. But then it is smaller. ;)

I also got a Manfrotto 486RC2 ballhead at the same time, which I have been very happy with. :D

My friend has the Manfrotto 460MG which is just too fiddly for me. :thumbsdown: She likes the fine control though.

Back