1. BADGER.BRAD

BADGER.BRAD

Name:
    BRAD
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hello all,

As my 4 year old grandson seems to like taking pictures of anything and everything I have brought him a cheap second hand Kodak Easy Share C913 camera from Ebay £7(ish) but have now discovered I don't have a lead to fit to transfer the pictures, this is a miracle as I seem to have every other type of lead ever made but not this one ! Can anyone tell me what type it is so I can order a few ? I'm guessing as it looks like some of my other camera leads but in miniature it is a standard type, unfortunately the manual does not seem to mention what type it is. Here's a pic anyway .

usb.jpg

2. Nikon photographer

Nikon photographer

Name:
    Geoff Brown
    Edit My Images:
    No
    You need a U-8 USB cable, let me have a look later when I get home, I had a Kodak digital camera that went faulty many years ago, I may well still have the cable for it.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  3. BADGER.BRAD

BADGER.BRAD

Name:
    BRAD
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Thanks Geoff, I entered the name of the cable ( U-8 USB cable) onto amazon and it instantly linked the cable to my camera + others so have now ordered a couple. The camera seems to work fine other than the finger prints on the lens but the real test will be the results when I manage to download them from the camera. Thanks again.

Brad

4. BADGER.BRAD

BADGER.BRAD

Name:
    BRAD
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Finally have some cables Geoff and the quick random photo test seems o.k

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG

Pete B likes this.
  5. Nikon photographer

Nikon photographer

Name:
    Geoff Brown
    Edit My Images:
    No
    My second digital camera, before i bought my Nikon D70, was a Kodak Easyshare DX4530,had it 7 years before it got a good soaking in Turkey in 2010, luckily it kept working until i got home, and then died, I got some cracking photos from that camera.