Which wireless trigger for Lastolite Lumen8?

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
As the title, just bought 2 used Lastolite Lumen8's, and looking for a wireless trigger.

I have a Canon 80d, and was looking at upgrading my Canon 430ex to a Godox V860ii (with a view to adding more Godox stuff in the future).

It has very basic technology, so any radio trigger that plugs in via a jack socket will do the job.
Wex sell one - or at any rate they list one, I shouldn't think that many people will buy them at that price.
https://www.wexphotovideo.com/lasto...shR2uNDqQ2zWniyzC4Up4cTqK3dKRk8saAnveEALw_wcB

Something similar will be on Ebay at a sensible price.
If you upgrade your Canon flashgun, the best means of firing the Lumen may be via the slave cell, because they won't really be compatible with any current flashes.

As you're buying more Godox get the Godox transmitter and receiver and you're set.
Yeah I'm gonna get a commander as I'll probably get Godox studio lights in the future but these were too good to pass on for my very amateur work.

Will these work with this?

Not exactly, the RT-16 kit would get you radio control but I think it wouldn't be able to communicate with the Xpro trigger and you'd also need an adapter as your heads have the larger size sync socket.

I think you'd probably want the Xpro (or X1T) as your trigger, a X1R as the receiver and the sync cable, although I'm sure someone who uses Godox more than me could clarify which receivers match up best with their current triggers.

Grr, was hoping all being Godox they would still work :-(

Back