Whipsnade Cheetah and Cubs

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
Went this afternoon and took a few photos of them, the mother is still very protective and was watching everyone! Kept turning her head quite alot but I managed to get one looking straight towards me.

post-438-1294091006.jpg

post-438-1294091010.jpg

post-438-1294091016.jpg

post-438-1294091020.jpg

Also thought I'd add this one of a deer as I'm loving the DOF :)

post-438-1294091023.jpg

They are getting so big now bless them. Nice shots mate

What is it with cheetahs that refuse to look in the right direction?!

Really like these though, gorgeous markings and colours.

They are getting so big now bless them. Nice shots mate

I last saw them in October I think, they have grown alot.

What is it with cheetahs that refuse to look in the right direction?!

Really like these though, gorgeous markings and colours.

The male who is in the other enclosure does nothing but pace up and down so I've given up trying to get a decent photo of him. Plus the link fence spoils the photos as I can't get close enough to it. At least with the ones above they're through glass.

I last saw them in October I think, they have grown alot.

The male who is in the other enclosure does nothing but pace up and down so I've given up trying to get a decent photo of him. Plus the link fence spoils the photos as I can't get close enough to it. At least with the ones above they're through glass.

I was there today, and luckily, the male was standing up on his rock! I will post when I get the chance to edit!

I love the shots of the cubs...haven't they got big and fluffy!!! Didn't see mum at all today??!!

Yes mate get the photo of the male up :)

Pezza4u said:
Yes mate get the photo of the male up :)

I will do...its one i started editing then got really down hearted *** it because of the light!! Will play tomorrow and post!

those cubs are really cute esp like the second one
pete

Back