Edit My Images
No
Fairly bright (changeable) light and shot through glass
(he says by way of an excuse :D)

'Er indoors

lioness2.jpg

It looks like he is in the mire again and getting the silent treatment :D

edit_lion_ess.jpg

Awwww poor chap, wonder what he did to get that treatment, mind you he looked like a grumpy sod when saw him so perhaps he deserved it :D
Not bad considering they are through glass, love the way she is looking straight at you (y)

Awwww poor chap, wonder what he did to get that treatment, mind you he looked like a grumpy sod when saw him so perhaps he deserved it :D
Not bad considering they are through glass, love the way she is looking straight at you (y)

Well he kept trying it on with her last time we were there - maybe she's had enough!

I like the first shot and her eyes look pretty funky in the second too. I hate the glass at that exhibit - it's not good :(

Did he have to do anything? I doubt it :p
Cheers Ingrid (y)

Well he kept trying it on with her last time we were there - maybe she's had enough!I like the first shot and her eyes look pretty funky in the second too. I hate the glass at that exhibit - it's not good :(
Ah so just a typical female then :shrug: :LOL:
Thanks Fi and yes the class is quite dirty there and for the most part
at the wrong angle(s) don't you think?

Like your second shot a lot.
Thanks Dawn (y)

Lovely photos of a beautiful cat, I like the way the lion is looking at you in the second one :)
Thanks Natasha (y)

Thanks Sue (y) I like that one for pretty much the same reasons
Great minds think alike and all that :D

Back