Yes
Hi

Three shots from a walk today around White Coppice Chorley C+C Welcome

3405307416_e157cb1f03_o.jpg

3404496989_30418e64de_o.jpg

3405307118_01a62449c5_o.jpg

Dave

They're excellent (y)

Hard to choose a favourite but maybe #2.

Compositions are spot on and the colouring superb.

Neil

Great shots of a great area!
I have done a lot of walking around this area and eaten many a scone and quaffed mugs of coffee at the cricket pavillion! I once took 27 Cubs and Leaders on a walk, called in the pavillion and gave the two ladies there a heart attack! Thanks for bringing it all back!

I have a photographic memory that was never developed

I'd like to live in those white cottages :)

Great reflections in the first two, and as already said, I like the look of those white cottages :)

Thanks Lee

They are very picturesque they have a stream running in front of them and you have to cross bridges to get to the front doors, and your in luck, can you see the track that runs over the ford at the bottom and up the hill theres a farmhouse is for sale, dont know how much it is, expensive but idyllic

wontolla pleased it brought back good memories

Lovely shots, nice composition.

Really nice, I like 2 the best, just the perfect mirror effect in the water :) They are all good though!

Really nice, I like 2 the best, just the perfect mirror effect in the water :) They are all good though!

:plus1: here, loving it.

Takes me back as well, grew up near Chorley and spent many an afternoon at White Coppice when I should have been in Chemistry lectures at Runshaw :bonk:

Memories.......

Back