White landscapes

Name
Donna
Edit My Images
No
Two more from Sunday's walk on the golf course - couldn't find those balls though! :D

snow_tree.jpg

snow_landscape.jpg

Not sure whether these are as nice as these two though. :shrug::)

Something vagulely abstract about these shots Donna. Love the composition of the first - very striking image!

Hello LP very nice shots indeed, very well done.... just the right balance (y)
if I had to pick one of them it would be No1 :clap:

shot 2! These have Christmas Greetings all over them.
Yuck!

I am even going to forgive you the blatant watermarks as these are cracking images which will sell, win and please many people - even the non-hairy ones! ;)

(y)

Hi Donna, i`m afraid i will not go with the flow, yes i do like the 1st image for its framing but i think that its a bit over exposed, some under exposure (even more than 1 stop) would help it a lot IMHO.

Thanks folks for all your comments. :D

HIMUPNORTH - thanks, I was just experimenting with a new signature, I know - it's a bit arty farty!! ;):D

DIMITRI - thanks for your comments too.

The original was quite flat and boring, it was snowing quite heavily, so I played with it until I arrived at a shot I was happy with. I know it's a bit bright and I'll have a go at stopping it down to see what it's like but I kind of like the starkness of it! :nuts::D

But all advice and critique is much appreciated :)

Thanks folks for all your comments. :D

HIMUPNORTH - thanks, I was just experimenting with a new signature, I know - it's a bit arty farty!! ;):D

DIMITRI - thanks for your comments too.

The original was quite flat and boring, it was snowing quite heavily, so I played with it until I arrived at a shot I was happy with. I know it's a bit bright and I'll have a go at stopping it down to see what it's like but I kind of like the starkness of it! :nuts::D

But all advice and critique is much appreciated :)

I`m glad you took it in a constructive way.:)

Back