White Tailed Eagles in Poland

Name
Mark Molloy
Edit My Images
Yes
Im booking another trip abroad, to Poland this time to photograph white tailed eagles. Im going end of Dec or start of Jan 2014. Its a weekend shoot with 2 days in the hides. All in it will be around £500 which includes flights, transport, digs, transport to and from airport and also to the hides each day..Food would be extra..If anyone is interested then pm me as there is space for another 3 people...

Im booking another trip abroad, to Poland this time to photograph white tailed eagles. Im going end of Dec or start of Jan 2014. Its a weekend shoot with 2 days in the hides. All in it will be around £500 which includes flights, transport, digs, transport to and from airport and also to the hides each day..Food would be extra..If anyone is interested then pm me as there is space for another 3 people...

Blimey, there's a coincidence. I was at a talk with Danny Green at Focus yesterday and he showed some brilliant photos of these from his Poland trip. If you get the same opportunity as Danny got, you will have a great time.

I'm really tempted, but cant plan my life that far ahead at the mo :bonk:

Back