Name
Robert
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a couple from when I wasn't on the water myself:
350270244_MQoD4-L-7.jpg

350263120_qMbvr-L-11.jpg

Hope you enjoyed them :)

#2 for me - great capture with lots of action and a good composition too.

thanks rh1944 - I really like the colours in these.

1. is a 14 year old boater soon to be in the GBR team
2. is a staff member @ HPP in Nottingham

#2 for me as well. Really like the way you've caught him riding the wave at an angle.

Yep,#2 for me as well. After watching some of this at the Olympics I have a new respect for the people that can do it and well done you for capturing it.(y)

Agree, 2 for me, loads of energy and action, well captured.

Thanks all - I prefer the second one too :D

Wow great shots. Loads of action. Really nicely exposed. Love the way the colours pop out.

I really can't choose between them. I like #1's facial expression and the markers in the background tell another part of the story. #2 is full on white water action.

Thanks for sharing.

Very nice shots, and No.2 is a cracker

I guess these where at HPP, if so then get them in quick before they ruin the course for rafting and play boating, The course will be shut in November so they can change it for the worse Read This

Hey Freester - thanks for the praise :-D I really enjoyed taking these photos and its nice to see that (one or two) people enjoyed viewing them.

whiteflyer - Yup these were taken at HPP, weekend before last - I'm already on the petition to stop the *stupid* changes happening. Thing is with the 2012's looming I don't see them turning down the money and not becoming a pure slalom course tbh.

Back