Whitethroat

Name
Lea Roberts
Edit My Images
No
these things just dont go where you want em to, gonna try again tomorrow and have a go at the cuckoo. thanks for looking

_MG_1337.jpg

not much wrong with that
there is "stuff" in the background - but that's nature innit!

Agree about the background but still a superb shot
Pete

The background is a little less clean than I'm used to with your work...but it is still well within any hypothetical limits! :D Another beauty, well done :)

not much wrong with that
there is "stuff" in the background - but that's nature innit!

yep its is nature but i do like a clean en ;)

Agree about the background but still a superb shot
Pete

thanks m8

The background is a little less clean than I'm used to with your work...but it is still well within any hypothetical limits! :D Another beauty, well done :)

thanks m8 lets see what tomorrow brings :D

Lovely the only whitethroat i`ve ever managed to get close to played hide and seek and it was time to hide whenever I was about to press the shutter.........if your expierience was similar then I can say these are all the better.

Lovely the only whitethroat i`ve ever managed to get close to played hide and seek and it was time to hide whenever I was about to press the shutter.........if your expierience was similar then I can say these are all the better.

thanks m8, it did just that m8, was going right into the depths of the bushes, everywhere other than the branches i wanted it on .

Thats the background it requires, change nowt. Good photo, of a bird in its natural habitat.

thanks all

luke, most of the shots i take are in and around east tilbury essex,i dont have a driving licence so its gotta be where i can get to on foot :)

thanks all

luke, most of the shots i take are in and around east tilbury essex,i dont have a driving licence so its gotta be where i can get to on foot :)

Same (well i booked my test) Wherever my bike can take me. Similar site to me with stonechat and reports of whitethroats. Saw my first one today opposite my school.:D Will go try and get soem photos.

Same (well i booked my test) Wherever my bike can take me. Similar site to me with stonechat and reports of whitethroats. Saw my first one today opposite my school.:D Will go try and get soem photos.

hope you get some nice shots m8, cant wait to see em :)

Back