Whitethroat

Name
ken
Edit My Images
No
Taken at the weekend might not be to everybody's taste but this is how i like to shoot.

white1.jpg

white6.jpg

white5.jpg

taken with mk3 and 500mm

Thanks for looking.

Best ones posted on here by far! Clean images, no fore/background distractions, and a bit of food to show behavious...very well done :D

Not my taste at all, I never eat caterpillars.

Lovely shots Ken :clap:

I agree with everything said so far. First rate shots.

Not sure why you think they wouldn't be to everyones taste, they are beautiful shots of a bird in very natural poses and environment. Pin sharp and well exposed :clap:

This pretty much says it all............:clap::clap:

I agree I don`t think I have seen better whitethroat images on here....and there have been some corkers.

Not sure why you think they wouldn't be to everyones taste, they are beautiful shots of a bird in very natural poses and environment. Pin sharp and well exposed :clap:

Best ones posted on here by far! Clean images, no fore/background distractions, and a bit of food to show behavious...very well done :D

Not my taste at all, I never eat caterpillars.

Lovely shots Ken :clap:

Fantastic shots, best whitethroat pics i've ever seen!

I agree with everything said so far. First rate shots.

Great shots, nice to get a caterpillar in there!

I agree-super shots.Im seeing these every weekend but cant get anywhere near as good as these are.

This pretty much says it all............:clap::clap:

fab shots Ken they are certainly to my taste in their natural surroundings am you gunna dive me a clue where;)

Great set there of a lovely bird (y)

They're fabulous shots Ken. I must make a trip over to BM one evening after work...

Beautiful shots, great colour and detail, love the poses :)

I agree I don`t think I have seen better whitethroat images on here....and there have been some corkers.

Belters all, my kind of shots and definitely to my taste.

Many thanks to ALL for your very nice comments really appreciate them when you get feedback like this make all the hours spent trying and waiting for the right shot worth while.

:agree:

Back