Whitsundays Islands.

Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey everyone,
I took this picture on my p&s camera in March this year on a holiday to the Whitsundays Islands, off the coast of Queensland, Australia. This isn't the greatest shot in the world as I had little to no knowledge of photography back then, but I kind of like this shot!:)

whitsundays3.jpg

Go easy on me!:LOL:

looks like a beautiful spot(y)
maybe you could crop a bit off the bottom to place the beach on a 'third' line.:)

Looks like paradise :D Love the colour of the sea.

The rocks on the beach seem to be glowing, I'm thinking it's because it was so bright on the beach :shrug:

I agree with Ben about the crop, would definitely make it better, although I would never tire of looking at that sea ;)

Lady P, I noticed the brightness on the beach too and assumed it was probably to do with the intensity of the sun when the picture was taken.

Is there any way to stop this happening when you take it? Would the use of a filter help?

Lady P, I noticed the brightness on the beach too and assumed it was probably to do with the intensity of the sun when the picture was taken.

Is there any way to stop this happening when you take it? Would the use of a filter help?

I'm not very technical :( but I would have thought so, possibly a polarising filter but I'm sure someone will know the correct answer :LOL:

Looks like paradise :D Love the colour of the sea.

The rocks on the beach seem to be glowing, I'm thinking it's because it was so bright on the beach :shrug:

I agree with Ben about the crop, would definitely make it better, although I would never tire of looking at that sea ;)

Yes it was indeed paradise! We sailed around all the islands for two weeks on a yacht, it was an amazing holiday. I think the rocks have that glowing effect because it was taken at midday, which was immencely hot.:D

Back