Who do you Recommend for Photobooks ?

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking for a company to use for photo book. seen cewe and mixbook recommended online, I’m looking for one decent Photobooks for our recent wedding & a couple of decent budget ones for the folks

Saal Digital with their £100 voucher code are brilliant. I've had a couple of big personal ones and supplied a couple for weddings, have always been impressed.

Saal Digital with their £100 voucher code are brilliant. I've had a couple of big personal ones and supplied a couple for weddings, have always been impressed.
Seconded. I've had 2 photo books from them and a metal gallery print, the quality is superb and if you can bag one of the £100 vouchers then you're golden :)

Thanks for the replies,you both quote a £100 voucher, but I cannot see how to get that amount, it offers less

Thanks for the replies,you both quote a £100 voucher, but I cannot see how to get that amount, it offers less

Thanks I’ve vislited the facebook page & applied

I've got the voucher every time I've applied, just supplied different flickr/insta accounts each time. Definitely worth it.

Well 14 days later & no vouche, I contacted support at Saal digital who said they had no
trace of my Facebook submission for the vouche, so I’ve had to do it agai, not really hopeful now

Back