Who else shoots 5x4?

Not as much as I used to due to a left frozen shoulder that took nearly 2 years to right itself, now my right has the same problem. This restricts your shoulder movement and can be very painful, making it impossible to use a back pack. Using a Toyo 45A, 65mm, 90mm, 135mm, 150mm and 210mm lenses. I also have a Tele Xenar 360mm on a different board I've never changed to the Toyo type due to the complexity of an extension tube used to reduce the bellows length needed.

I shoot LF. Currently have a Sinar f1.

One of my landscapes:
3275931603_3c2f1f8162.jpg

Architecture:
3077158747_1273f7df4c.jpg

Can I be an honorary TPLF member when me tutor at college lets me take the college 5x4 out for the morning?

I used to in the "old days" - I had a Sinar Norma.

a meet sounds good!!!

A meet sounds like a good idea but we are fairly well spread throughout the country so might make things difficult

..hows about everyone suggests a place and then someone puts it all into a hat and picks out one place? Fun and fair!..or just have one huge old road trip...?!

what sort of togging would you all want to do as that will impact on the best place to meet?

I reckon a LF street togging meet would be a good idea :nuts:

Got the kit - Horseman LX-C. Not got the time.....at the moment. Done quite a bit of MF 6x9 though.

I suggest Derby. I live down the road in Ashby which is the furthest town from the coast in any direction in the country which in my mind makes it the most central. Then you can come round for a BBq and printing session in my garage darkroom afters. Scrub that actually, my enlarger only does upto 6x6 so we'll have to drive over to Burton and break into the college.

Derby is very central (and really close to me :D), plus there is a show on in August by Charlie Waite in Southwell Minster which is only about an hour away by car if anyone is interested

I'd be interested depending what we were shooting and when, and if it didn't clash with anything else arranged.

Back