Who fancies a light painted lager

S

stupar

Straight out the fridge so the condensation would build up and create the muted colours.
Not perfect I know (bottle spacing off slightly) but I think I am getting better at this.
Plus I shot this with the camera inverted on the tripod so was working blind slightly.

C&C welcome!

6812267715_c391111d38_b_d.jpg

good technique and yes, I do fancy one :D

Nicely done :) No hot spots or shadows just hanging there, and now I want one :)

Nitram said:
Nicely done :) No hot spots or shadows just hanging there, and now I want one :)

Bondy said:
Very nicely lit, but mines a pint of bitter.

Cheers guys!
I shall try and accommodate your needs Bondy next time :D

Just Dave said:
Brilliant Stuart, top class light painting, like how they graduate in size :clap:

Cheers dave, the practice is certainly paying off!

Lighting is very nice! Just a shame Miller dont put the labels on the bottles in line with the embossed (or whatever it is!!) logo!

Very nice (y) very clean and well exposed light painting nice clean background and love the moisture it just finishes off the subject perfectly, there is only really one problem and that is I now want a :beer: :(

Matt
MWHCVT

Mank said:
Lighting is very nice! Just a shame Miller dont put the labels on the bottles in line with the embossed (or whatever it is!!) logo!

MWHCVT said:
Very nice (y) very clean and well exposed light painting nice clean background and love the moisture it just finishes off the subject perfectly, there is only really one problem and that is I now want a :beer: :(

Matt
MWHCVT

Cheers guys. The lighting does make them look rather tasty.
Certainly these bottles never found their way back into the fridge
:LOL:

very nicely lit, and a great subject! My only nit would be that they look a little bit like they've been photoshopped out of something and cut & pasted onto a black screen. If there was a hint of reflection at the base, or light spill, or texture on the table I think it'd look better.

Yes, this is a criticism for you being too damn good!! :)

A sheet of Acrylic plastic over the black paper and under the bottles gives just enough reflection to add depth.
Very nicely lit

mikeyt said:
very nicely lit, and a great subject! My only nit would be that they look a little bit like they've been photoshopped out of something and cut & pasted onto a black screen. If there was a hint of reflection at the base, or light spill, or texture on the table I think it'd look better.

Yes, this is a criticism for you being too damn good!! :)

Byker28i said:
A sheet of Acrylic plastic over the black paper and under the bottles gives just enough reflection to add depth.
Very nicely lit

Cheers guys!
Never even thought about the whole reflection thing.
Need to get my hands on some arcrylic plastic.
Anyone know a good place to get some?

Joshwain said:
I need to try light painting some time :)

Great shot by the way :)
Thanks! You should give it a go sometime its very easy to do.

pepper1786 said:
nice / and the lager

Cheers pepper. The lager was nice too :LOL:

Back