Who has a 7' Westcott Parabolic Umbrella?

Raymond Lin

I am Groot
Name
Raymond
Edit My Images
No
I am looking to get one of these as I need a light source to fill a model and backdrop so need something fairly large and shoot from a distance to get both lit without a light for the backdrop. Does anyone have one of these? I am thinking getting the silver one with the diffuser.

Any comments or user experience welcome.

Got the white reflective and the diffuser
Close to the backdrop in the first shot and used as backdrop in the second
Should be possible to light both model and backdropwith a correct placement of the light.
PICT_20170514_143749.JPG PICT_20170515_123302.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Error

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my current favourite modifiers and good value for a change compared to some others I've bought over the years! I have the silver with the diffuser as I already have other softer options. Good for full length and groups, less so for head shots.

One of my current favourite modifiers and good value for a change compared to some others I've bought over the years! I have the silver with the diffuser as I already have other softer options. Good for full length and groups, less so for head shots.

Bought the same silver one with diffuser, same thinking as this gives me options of a harder light source with flexibility of a soft box look.

I need to do a test shot before the shoot...think I might have to set it up in the garden!

Back