Who like spiders?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Here are a couple from today in the garden. PPed them a little to improve them. Hope you like ?

Ok, I'm actually getting scared to open your threads now.

can't help myself though, more stunning work. :clap:

depth of field, non existent :D

I love spiders!! :)

Number 2 is really good, but more depth of field might have improved it.

How many eyes does one spider need?

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and the funny one too :) they are very much appreciated.

Cedarapple: in answer to your question, spiders need eight eyes, one for each leg :)

Fantastic pictures

But i am going to have to squash them with a large book

Fantastic pictures

But i am going to have to squash them with a large book

We would be overrun with all manner of insects if we never had them so they do us good believe it or not;) Thanks for looking :D

fantastic mate, yet again, although that flash is still a bit distracting, but i suppose that can be forgiven! :D

It would be nice to have a bit more DOF, but at such high magnifications I realise (from experience!) how hard it can be just getting the eyes in focus!

well done!

fantastic mate, yet again, although that flash is still a bit distracting, but i suppose that can be forgiven! :D

It would be nice to have a bit more DOF, but at such high magnifications I realise (from experience!) how hard it can be just getting the eyes in focus!

well done!
Thanks AH, to be honest I was going to bin these as the flash was too harsh and blew out parts, the spider was quite small and very reflective so though I would play in CS2 and liked the results so posted to see what the general census was.
Excellent shots both of them :clap:
Thanks Mike, glad you like them. :D

You are not making friends here!!!! :p

(.........love the pics, AWESOME!!! Yet again!!!) :clap: :notworthy:

I hate spiders in real life but they're okay in pictures like yours. you seem to have a penchant for taking pictures of spiders - I saw another thread with a stripey wee beastie of the eight legged kind. You have a real skill, either that or you have a plethora of spiders in your house and garden! Great pictures either way. I've taken a spider picture too with my new camera:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12827351@N02/1362353314/

Looks better on flickr than on here.

Helen

I hate spiders in real life but they're okay in pictures like yours. you seem to have a penchant for taking pictures of spiders - I saw another thread with a stripey wee beastie of the eight legged kind. You have a real skill, either that or you have a plethora of spiders in your house and garden! Great pictures either way. I've taken a spider picture too with my new camera:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12827351@N02/1362353314/

Looks better on flickr than on here.

Helen

I had a look at your spiders helen, they are garden orbs, a little small for my tastse but you capture them all the same (brave girl :LOL:) if you view your shot in flickr and click on all sizes you will see two boxes of code if you select the bottom code and copy you can click on the insert image icon where you type in your message and paste it in it will appear on the forum. hope i'm not teaching you to suck eggs here :embarrassed:

I had a look at your spiders helen, they are garden orbs, a little small for my tastse but you capture them all the same (brave girl :LOL:) if you view your shot in flickr and click on all sizes you will see two boxes of code if you select the bottom code and copy you can click on the insert image icon where you type in your message and paste it in it will appear on the forum. hope i'm not teaching you to suck eggs here :embarrassed:

Dear Ajophotog,

Brilliant, thanks. You're certainly not teaching me to suck eggs. I needed the help. Thanks again.

Helen

Ya mean like this?:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1199/1362353314_439ff6b67e_b.jpg

Helen

Helen when you typed in that reply you should have a few icon above the text box. click the one that looks like a mountain and a sun and paste in the address in there. try again :)

Like this?:

1362353314_439ff6b67e_b.jpg

Helen

Hey you got it well done :D yopu need to resize your shot for posting though maxium size is 800 pixels on the longest side and then your done.

Hey you got it well done :D yopu need to resize your shot for posting though maxium size is 800 pixels on the longest side and then your done.

Thanks Ajophotog. You learn something new every day. You've been extremely helpful.

Helen

Back