No
.....They do make them smart nowadays..:D

I know what you expected to see you dirty lot...:LOL:

Nudes and Glamour Photography section for that stuff guy's..:naughty:

helicopter.jpg

helicopter=3.jpg

helicopter=5.jpg

helicopter=6.jpg

Nice bit of engineering. Looks plenty big enough to carry a camera ;)

Tim, I think I really need to come round to your house for a week. You have so many toys to play with :D

Tim, I think I really need to come round to your house for a week. You have so many toys to play with :D

As you probably know Marcel, You are very welcome anytime..(y)

Dayum! Is that build job Tim or is it straight out of the tin?

Dayum! Is that build job Tim or is it straight out of the tin?

It can be bought ARF (Almost Ready To Fly)

You add your own servo's and receiver and add any bling you care to add and away you go subject to trimming the servo's/transmitter..:)

Shouldn't that be ARC (Almost Ready to Crash)? :)

:nono: :nono: :nono:

Please please Richard.... I bet you are the kind of bloke who watches the bike racing waiting for someone to fall off eh...:LOL:

:clap: Looks like great fun. It's true what they say though isn't it? Men never grow up, their toys just get more expensive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's true what they say though isn't it? Men never grow up, their toys just get more expensive :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Come on Cheryl.. You must have some toys you play with.. Not just us men..:D

Man, iv always wonted to fly helicopters but the cast of them i just couldn't afford, they say they are extremely difficult to fly where do you live ill come to see you fly it pleas pleas

I take it you were into scale helis then..:)

Took a look at your pictures, Like the view over Newcastle, Was that in the Robinson R44.

Started off flying free, after a couple of expensive crashes with me X-Cell Pro I decided to go to scale. Much cheaper in the long run, although I never did crash me Raptor 60 :)

Yes, the view over Newcastle was taken by the wife, I was busy 'up front' flying the R44. Worked out about £300 for a half hour flying lesson, expensive but what fun :woot: :woot: :woot:

Man, iv always wonted to fly helicopters but the cast of them i just couldn't afford, they say they are extremely difficult to fly where do you live ill come to see you fly it pleas pleas

They are extremly difficult to fly Sherlock, You would be better off actually visiting a model flying club watching an expert flying these things rather than watching me dother about with mine..:LOL:

/thinks to myself... what could be worse than a fellow photog taking pictures of me crashing my heli..:cautious:

I had one like this (not as good as yours)
made a great lawn dart.

Back