Who needs a studio !! ?

Name
Jez
Edit My Images
Yes
When you have a large King size sheet and 2 manic kids !!
oh and some slave lights !!

joshnzach.jpg

C&C welcome..

(y) you obviously don't - need a studio that is!
excellent

looks like Gallery IDs are a movable feast
I've posted a thread on the "wot's up doc?" forum:nuts::puke:

I posted the thread then went and sorted my albums !! BAD IDEA !! sorry

Nice picture. The only problem I have with it is the boy on top. The side of his head and his right foot (Our left) stand out for me and could look a lot tidier. Maybe I'm just picky though.

Nice picture. The only problem I have with it is the boy on top. The side of his head and his right foot (Our left) stand out for me and could look a lot tidier. Maybe I'm just picky though.

Thanks for your c&c, the right foot was hidden in the sheet so lost, I should have left some shadowing on it show this. side of his head ? I've printed it onto A3 and can't see the problem.. what do you mean ?

I'm guessing you've taken these pictures and then deleted the background from around them. This just doesn't look right to me, not crisp edges. the lighting on the boys looks great, but the edges spoil it for me. Have u got the original without the deleted background?

Good lighting, but it looks like you've cut them out and stuck them on white paper.

And the lad on tops right foot looks weird!

I'm guessing you've taken these pictures and then deleted the background from around them. This just doesn't look right to me, not crisp edges. the lighting on the boys looks great, but the edges spoil it for me. Have u got the original without the deleted background?

will post it when i get home later !! :bonk:

I'm not keen on the crop, but I'm an advocate of the king size bedsheet :)

Pre edit version

jnz.jpg

now you can see why the foot is not right.

Back