Who remembers these

Name
Bazza
Edit My Images
Yes
Dug these out today to show a friend

Camera is a Viogtlander Vito Cl. First pic with the old type flash gun that took flash cubes (4 flashes per cube) and second A Rollei E19BC. I believe one of the first electronic flash guns

Had these for my 21 Birthday presents way back in 1966 and all still working (even clockwork timer on the camera) And more or less as new with leather case and original instruction books.

Oh those memories

Last edited:
Stick a roll in and have some fun.

Trevor it is a thought, but these are now just sentimental objects not worth a penny. With a Nikon D300 and D800 and a Panasonic HC-X900M not to mention a Nikon coolpiix L26 and one of these. I prefer to use now

Samsun 8mm video recorder with spare tapes and batteries (all working) thing is I need to be an Octopus to use them all

Last edited:
I've got my late father-in-law's Vito BL with a 50/2.8 Skopar on it (he bought it new in the late 50's to shoot weddings).....all seems to be functional.

Bob

ive got two vito b's in storage. they are lovely little things to use, as suggested above get some film run in it

Trevor it is a thought, but these are now just sentimental objects not worth a penny. With a Nikon D300 and D800 and a Panasonic HC-X900M not to mention a Nikon coolpiix L26 and one of these. I prefer to use now

Samsun 8mm video recorder with spare tapes and batteries (all working) thing is I need to be an Octopus to use them all

I had one of those, loved the movable EVF

How about one of these and it still works

DSC_0046.JPG DSC_0050.JPG DSC_0047.JPG DSC_0051.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
My late father had one of those or much the same, think it is still at my sisters house

Also got one of these, Olympus C-730, I remember wanting to get a C-740 that was due out mid Summer but delayed and delayed and I asked an on line shop to let me know when it came in because I wanted to take it on Holiday end of August, but in the end settled for the C-730. Would you believe it but my Daughter phoned me on our first day away to say that the retailer called to confirm it was in!!! As for use, Horrible Shutter Lag but really good Photos and terrific Zoom 10X Optical and 3X Digital and a 1.5" TFT Screen and used SM or XD cards which when I used it recently seemed to take for ever to save. Circa 2002 upload_2015-8-31_0-32-7.png

Last edited:
Got a few old cameras in my collection, how about this one Jiffy Kodak VP,
P1000018.JPG

I used to work at Wallace Heaton's in the early 60's, and as part of my trainee programme I worked in their retail shop for a while.
I sold quite a few of them, in their day they were by far the best cheap 35mm camera around.

You will probably remember this one then,
P1000020.JPG

Back