Who`s Where 1-10-11

Well I am at work, 7.00am OMG.

I've moved the correct forum again for you as it's not photo sharing

But I'm at Vigo v Darenth Valley on Saturday rugby and Sunday football is NK Dons v someone! :LOL:

Stockport County V York City, (Commission too). :).

Ah Liam, you've got plenty of time to pop to Vigo for a beer as you're only round the corner! :LOL:

Glorious weather?
I might have shot a rugby game on spec, but both my local clubs postponed their games on Saturday with waterlogged pitches. I think it rained constantly for 30 hours.

Anyone cover the Keighley or Featherstone playoffs ?

I'm sure I spotted Mr Coyle on the TV......

Get in! Shows in the Star and Mirror today from the Wimbledon game. I offer no apologies for blatant willy waving - it's been a bit of a barren start to the season for me so I'm very happy to get some coverage again.

Tobers, saw yours this morning! Good stuff, one in the Star on sunday for me too... and I have recovered from the sun stroke too! Quite a bit of coverage for the Wombles this week, more than normal.

Was he the one with the camera? :)
Being from Whitehaven i was so sad to see Workington lose ;)

Was almost left with just one camera after some fev loonies decided it would be better to watch the game from on my head rather than the terracing, there are a lot of decent lads from Fev but these finals attract a lot of toilet attendants, i spent a lot of the last game watching my kit amnd my back, was threated by some caveman with too much ale so he got marched out.

At 51 years of age i really cant be doing with this sort of crap

Last edited:
Gary Coyle said:
Was almost left with just one camera after some fev loonies decided it would be better to watch the game from on my head rather than the terracing, there are a lot of decent lads from Fev but these finals attract a lot of toilet attendants, i spent a lot of the last game watching my kit amnd my back, was threated by some caveman with too much ale so he got marched out.

At 51 years of age i really cant be doing with this sort of crap

Wish list, reinforced dugouts for togs :)

Back