Who shooting what and where upto 05/12/2010

Man c v Saltzburg tonight ( cold)

Its a fiver a ticket anywhere in ground (£1 kids) had I known that before yesterday would ahve took my lads to the match... should boost the crowd with them prices.

Its a fiver a ticket anywhere in ground (£1 kids) had I known that before yesterday would ahve took my lads to the match... should boost the crowd with them prices.

It didn't. 36000 reported.. looked a lot less. Zero atmosphere what so ever. The 250 or so Salzburg fans were noisier!

Filton's astro-turf will be dry as a bone...it's a good quality surface, with good drainage etc..

am currently at the birmingham international futsal center.. dark shooting 2.8 iso 8000 :( about to set off for bristol in a minute and i believe still no snow..wahay :)

am currently at the birmingham international futsal center.. dark shooting 2.8 iso 8000 :( about to set off for bristol in a minute and i believe still no snow..wahay :)

No snow and clear blue sky. Cold though.

Saturday
Blackburn/darwen Schools cross country 9.15am

Northern leg round 2 MMA (Cage fights) league all day 50 fights..FIFTY!

Sunday
Possible Basketball Manchester

Saturday
Blackburn/darwen Schools cross country 9.15am

Northern leg round 2 MMA (Cage fights) league all day 50 fights..FIFTY!

Sunday
Possible Basketball Manchester

How'd you get on yesterday Tony? Did you enjoy my fair city?

How'd you get on yesterday Tony? Did you enjoy my fair city?

Loverly traffic jams getting in at 4.30 :) Moterway was clear there and back no problem.. got a bit lost coming back ending up on m32 to m4/m5 :)

Packed place the sports thingy at filton...didnt get to see much of anything else in dark though.. amount of photogrpahy was a waste of time IMHO but organisors wanted to show a tog on plot so...

Loverly traffic jams getting in at 4.30 :) Moterway was clear there and back no problem.. got a bit lost coming back ending up on m32 to m4/m5 :)

Packed place the sports thingy at filton...didnt get to see much of anything else in dark though.. amount of photogrpahy was a waste of time IMHO but organisors wanted to show a tog on plot so...

Bristol Basketball and American Football play there too, plus there's 6/7 smaller astro pitches as well as the 3-quarter sized one. Full athletics track as well.

Think there's some sort of Sport England academy thing with it, and thats why it's so packed.

Shame I wasn't free, I could've done you a favour and shot it for you!

Blackpool Vs Man Utd called off, Frozen Pitch, so Wigan Vs Stoke for me. Should be ok providing as Phil doesn't get switched to it too :LOL: :cautious:

Blackpool Vs Man Utd called off, Frozen Pitch, so Wigan Vs Stoke for me. Should be ok providing as Phil doesn't get switched to it too :LOL: :cautious:

:LOL::LOL:

Just looking at the Rugby sections ready for tomorrow, got to ask, Phil were you down to cover Leeds or Sale?

:D

Too right!

Helen, colds are no excuse for not going and seeing the drubbing of a lifetime (or 9 years) given out to Man U.

:bang: I was offered that one too but last minute jobbie. Said no cos was only told at 2;30 tuesday afternoon and didn't fancy getting to Upton Park from Bristol through central london and parking and getting there in time. I'm a United fan so was hard to turn down as I'd not shot them before.

that's my match cancelled :(

:LOL::LOL:

Just looking at the Rugby sections ready for tomorrow, got to ask, Phil were you down to cover Leeds or Sale?

Sale :LOL:

Me and Andy are doing an accumulator!

All I shall say is.. :razz:

(oh, and let's wait until we see the fate of Monday night at Anfield)

Who were you down to shoot Andy? looks like none of the League 1/2 fixtures survived

only an under 16's match, but we all have to start somewhere :LOL:

Final line up for me today

10am to 2pm MMA Cage fighting..league 50 bouts..

2.30pm Kickbocking grading and comp medal winner pics

5.45pm Ice hockey Lancashire Raptors v Solihull

Final line up for me today

10am to 2pm MMA Cage fighting..league 50 bouts..

2.30pm Kickbocking grading and comp medal winner pics

5.45pm Ice hockey Lancashire Raptors v Solihull

At least you're indoors! No footie round here, staying indoors in the warm!

All my work called off, All National conference RL off because of frozen pitched, Leeds Carnegie v Northampton called off because ground access is unsafe

Back