I've got something to add this weekend.

Sunday: bath half marathon

Was going to be,
Super 15 rugby, Canterbury Crusaders vs NSW Waratahs
but now moved. So back into the garden.

Saturday afternoon: Amateur RL to be confirmed
Saturday evening: Keighley v Toulouse to be confirmed
Sunday: Bradford Bulls v Wakefield Wildcats

You done Cas before Andy, if you dont get an official parking space (not in the main car park) then dont risk going in the main car park, you will get blocked in i promise and you could be sat there until 6pm, drive past the main car park and turn first right between the car park fence and a short row of terrace houses and park there. if theres already a couple of cars there leave yourself plenty space between you and the car in front/behind to get out cos someone will park right up your back end.

Last edited:
FRI: u12s footy cup final for Lancashire FA
SAT: Lincoln v accy stanley
SUN: No idea.. awaiting email replies for work

whats all that about mate?

Friend plays for a local team, if they win they win the League, the team want some decent action pictures and hopefully shots of the celebrations if they win :)

good chance to give the 200-400 a run out and get something a bit different

Sunday game, early start because of telly. St Mirren v Glasgow Rangers, hope for a better game than the midweek game.

Last edited:
Sat - Unsure. New shinty season starts and Inverness start at home in league 1, if not that then plan to go to the local pitches.

Sun - cousin doing some downhill mountain biking, so will be trying to try something different.

You done Cas before Andy, if you dont get an official parking space (not in the main car park) then dont risk going in the main car park, you will get blocked in i promise and you could be sat there until 6pm, drive past the main car park and turn first right between the car park fence and a short row of terrace houses and park there. if theres already a couple of cars there leave yourself plenty space between you and the car in front/behind to get out cos someone will park right up your back end.

Cheers Gary, first time there (y)

Andy, just in case you end up going by yourself this should help a little

castigers.jpg

Back