Who, What, Where until 12/12/10

YEAH! GAME ON.....Just had confirmation Southend RFC vs Old Albanians RFC (St Albans) is on so lets go....(y)

jamesb84 looks wholly unimpressed with the try that has just been scored under his nose.
<snip>
(i know its blurry so don't crit!! :LOL:)

The *******s....i had lovely shots of him running in and getting tackled...then he slid too close to me. By that point I'm more concerned about him hitting me! Also got some nice close-ups of him getting congratulated by Matt Jess.

You have a good set yesterday? Must've been bored first half!

Last edited:
The *******s....i had lovely shots of him running in and getting tackled...then he slid too close to me. By that point I'm more concerned about him hitting me! Also got some nice close-ups of him getting congratulated by Matt Jess.

You have a good set yesterday? Must've been bored first half!

first half was appalling. How inconsiderate of Exeter to only leave Newcastles 22 about twice. I had a so so second half for some reason too so i'll have to be on it this arvo!

Yeah, these bloody amateurs give us pros a bad name :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

James does look like he's had a few....:D

Working solid since Wednesday with more than 600 miles covered will do that to you!

As for the horizons, you should see some of mine before they get straightened :D

first half was appalling. How inconsiderate of Exeter to only leave Newcastles 22 about twice. I had a so so second half for some reason too so i'll have to be on it this arvo!

haha, these things happen! Stu was having a mare too first half...did Ally Hogg (Falcons player in your shot) come on at Full-back? I was trying to work it out...

Working solid since Wednesday with more than 600 miles covered will do that to you!

As for the horizons, you should see some of mine before they get straightened :D

I have great respect for you guys and how hard you work :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am just looking at mine from yesterday, and err erm, mine aren't straight either....:LOL:

..... and in other news I hope everyone with an interest in Rugby (Union, before Gary says anything!!) has seen and had a good laugh at Brendan Venters interview with Sky Sports after Sarries loss to Racing Metro yesterday. Classic! The man is on crack.....

[YOUTUBE]2FgchHlaSQE[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
..... and in other news I hope everyone with an interest in Rugby (Union, before Gary says anything!!) has seen and had a good laugh at Brendan Venters interview with Sky Sports after Sarries loss to Racing Metro yesterday. Classic! The man is on crack.....

Ha, ha, that guy seriously needs his p1ss testing, just watched Irish v Toulon today, Wilko is awesome.

Meant to be a lot warmer this weekend Martin so should get the go ahead... unfortunately I cant wait till the lighter afternoons again.. unless I can scrape enough for a D3

Spoke too soon... our game was off with frozen pitch today. Next game is Wednesday which I also think may be called off as it doesn't look like its getting any warmer.

Hopefully will be a game before the end of the year or I might forget which way round you hold a camera!

That man is a moron!

Spoke too soon... our game was off with frozen pitch today. Next game is Wednesday which I also think may be called off as it doesn't look like its getting any warmer.

Hopefully will be a game before the end of the year or I might forget which way round you hold a camera!

Actually it was quite mild on Saturday, up around 9-10 with a bit of sunshine....till KO then it all went black :LOL:.

Back