Why isn't Sepp Blatter in jail?

Name
Bruce
Edit My Images
No
This idiot gets far too much air time to spout his nonsense and has got away with murder, not literally I don't think
How does he avoid prosecution with the blatant corruption?
it even took the yanks to take action, makes me wonder who else gets an envelope of goodies

I can't be arsed to look, but has anyone, including the yanks, actually levelled criminal charges against him yet?
I was under the impression that their investigation will take some time yet, and that the restrictions and punitive financial fined levied thus far were purely "in house".

In order to jail someone one needs a criminal conviction. In order to get a criminal conviction a solid evidential case needs to be presented. That is likely the reason he isn't in jail yet ;)

In order to jail someone one needs a criminal conviction. In order to get a criminal conviction a solid evidential case needs to be presented. That is likely the reason he isn't in jail yet ;)
Quite. Say you're too old to use email and insist on personal meetings. No trail.

Allegedly.

Just hope someone isn't wearing a wire. Oops. ;)

Sith Backhander, the Dark Side of FIFA?

Quite. Say you're too old to use email and insist on personal meetings. No trail.

Allegedly.

Just hope someone isn't wearing a wire. Oops. ;)
But luckily money will always leave a trail. One just has to find it :)

Looks like Septic Bladder has been banned for 8 years thank the Lord, he now says he will appeal, you couldn't make it up ..

Will he win the appeal? Answers in a plain brown, cash filled envelope...

He must be delusional... Perhaps all the national associations will decide to create their own association, bit like th premier league did 20 odd years ago. He could then be president of FIFA as nobody would give a rats bum. Given that his minion successor has also been discredited, you wonder if there is anybody who could take his place who isn't Already corrupt. What a shame..football could do so much more good in the world if somebody honourable could take over. Although it's not all FIFAs fault... Oops I feel a rant coming on. Hush now.

I loved his rambling press conference.
It's amazing how quickly Alzheimer's sets in when a fraud trial is looming...

I loved his rambling press conference.
It's amazing how quickly Alzheimer's sets in when a fraud trial is looming...
Now where have we seen that before ;) and then they die.

No, they make a miraculous post-trial recovery...

(It might predate your arrival in the UK, so Google 'Guinness Fraud' and 'Ernest Saunders' for the whole sorry debacle.)

Back