Why oh why..

Name
Andy Jones
Edit My Images
Yes
... when it's such a beautiful day am I stuck indoors with a rotten cold feeling like death warmed up?

The light is just wonderful for getting some autumn colours, s'not fair (groan)

:crying::(

My grandmother always used to say that the best remedy for a cold was hot drinks and fresh air. So, pack up a Thermos with your choice of beverage, wrap up warm, and take your camera out and grab some shots. You'll feel better because you're not cooped up inside moping about it too.

Dr Marky ;)

... when it's such a beautiful day am I stuck indoors with a rotten cold feeling like death warmed up?

Sorry to hear of your cold. I too have just arrived home from work feeling rough. Since Monday, I have been feeling quite 'car sick' and trembley. Must have a bug. :puke:

Anyway, hope you are back to your old self soon:)

With you mate, mine is still making its presence felt and has of course now added a nice rattly cough to the mix :bonk:

However, I was thinking I might take Marky's grans advice, make a floask of coffee and head out with the dogs, one camera/lens combo and enjoy the weather regardless.

well i'm in work listen to people complain about their bills being wrong :puke: A cold sounds good to me

Get well soon pxl8

well i have been at work all week listening to ppl talk about their colds does that mean i get best of both worlds :thinking:

C'mon man, get a grip. You know that as blokes we don't just catch a 'common' cold, it must be Ebola at the very least.

I'm going to spend as little time here as possible as I don't want to catch anything.

But pxl8 get well soon as well as all the others who have posted to get sympathy (LL, Dellipherm & GillyB looking at you here ;) - note all women :thinking: I though it was men who were s'posed to make bad patients :LOL:)

C'mon man, get a grip. You know that as blokes we don't just catch a 'common' cold, it must be Ebola at the very least.

well best i get the decon stuff out then...

chemical_suits.jpg

Thanks everyone. Still not up to much - I did want to go to the Weston Beach Race today but that didn't happen and tomorrow I'm supposed to be at the Exmoor Stagger but that's doubtful as well. I've decided that a nice fry up and a shout at the rugby with a variety of sweet and savoury snacks might help just a little.

Back