WHY WOMEN SHOULD AVOID GIRLS NIGHT OUT!(joke)

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
another funny one,lol

"Why women Should Avoid A Girls Night Out !"

The Other Night I Was Invited Out For A Night With "the Girls." I Told My Husband That I Would Be Home By Midnight, "i Promise!" Well, The Hours Passed And The Margaritas Went Down Way Too Easy.

Around 3 A.m., A Bit Loaded, I Headed For Home. Just As I Got In The Door, The Cuckoo Clock In The Hall Started Up And Cuckooed 3 Times. Quickly, Realizing My Husband Would Probably Wake Up, I Cuckooed Another 9 Times. I Was Really Proud Of Myself For Coming Up With Such A Quick-witted Solution, In Order To Escape A Possible Conflict With Him. (even When Totally Smashed...3 Cuckoos Plus 9 Cuckoos Totals 12 Cuckoos = Midnite!)

The Next Morning My Husband Asked Me What Time I Got In, And I Told Him "midnight". He Didn't Seem ****ed Off At All. Whew! Got Away With That One!

Then He Said, "we Need A New Cuckoo Clock."

When I Asked Him Why?, He Said, "well, Last Night Our Clock Cuckooed Three Times, Then Said, "oh. ****.", Cuckooed 4 More Times, Cleared It's Throat, Cuckooed Another 3 Times, Giggled, Cuckooed Twice More, And Then Tripped Over The Coffee Table And Farted."

Jewel :laugh1:

LoL.

Lol:)

Back