Why won't the birds visit?

Name
Carl
Edit My Images
Yes
Why won't the birds visit my garden or eat the food?

I've got several varieties of seeds and other foods laid out, but for some strange reason, the birds just don't seem to want to visit!

I've included a picture of the setup, in the hope that a few of the more experienced ornithologist's may be able to spot the problem or shed some light on the matter ..............

Stoke-on-trent is too rough for birds.

:LOL: I have this problem in my garden x 3 :LOL:

Lovely puss by the way! ;-)

:D

i can't see the problem myself ---- however i did have to laugh this morning when threw old some old bread for the birds and the cat then tried to disappear into a bush somewhere near......

The look on that cat's face is enough to keep anything away:eek:

Hilarious and brilliant shot

The cat looks like he is feeling the same. i.e. why are they not visiting :)

:LOL: Oh well, glad to have brightened a few people's day up! :):)

Thanks for looking (y)

I love this pic..... I happen to be a professional ornithologist and I can tell exactly what the problem is here, you have the wrong seed mix................!
:LOL::LOL: I knew it must be something like that! (y)

cracking! :) Well done.

Also love the fact that the bird table is leaning well over!

That cat looks familiar... you're not Ernst Stavro Blofeld by any chance and is your garden in an extinct volcano/rocket launch pad? There's a chap who works for MI6 would like to meet you.

That cat looks familiar... you're not Ernst Stavro Blofeld by any chance and is your garden in an extinct volcano/rocket launch pad? There's a chap who works for MI6 would like to meet you.
Ah, I see you have uncovered my true identity there agent gm43uk. Please, feel free to call by and discuss the matter further, entry to my hideout, sorry, I mean house, is via the narrow bridge over the shark infested pool...............

Hehehe, that's put a smile on my face! Very good. :D

I cant begin to imagine what the problem is :thinking:, but if you've been using fat balls I have an idea who's been eating them :D

haha good one. I have a similar issue with a fat mog.

I think they are affraid of being HDR'ed....

I cant begin to imagine what the problem is :thinking:, but if you've been using fat balls I have an idea who's been eating them :D
:LOL: :clap::clap:

Back