wi fi

not me no...what is it??

Its nikon
The wireless transmitter WT-2 is a product to transfer image data to a PC through a wireless LAN. It can be attached to the D2X and D2Hs

Take the photo and its tranfered into your pc/laptop via wi/fi lan

Its nikon
The wireless transmitter WT-2 is a product to transfer image data to a PC through a wireless LAN. It can be attached to the D2X and D2Hs

Take the photo and its tranfered into your pc/laptop via wi/fi lan

My colleague shots with a D2H, D2X and a D2XS and is yet to get it working on any machine - even after it has been back and forth to Nikon.

He has given up the ghost now :thumbsdown: :bang:

Saw it demo'd at Wimbledon and it works well (when it works). You can set the camera to shoot RAW+JPEG and the JPEGs are automatically fired off via a laptop with wi-fi or a PDA+Mobile phone (which was what I was looking at, as everything can be stashed in you pockets): as long as you have a mobile signal, it works fine. Images go straight to you Picture Editor's desk and can be published in a matter of minutes. Some photographers using the system at Wimbledon had no idea which images had been published (even before the match they were still shooting was over).

Diego, it sounds like your mate has a duff one as this system is pretty good - Nikon are sometimes a bit reticent about replacing defective items - you have to jump up and down on the Service Dept Guys' heads when this happens and demand a new one, rather than keep trying to fix the one that obviously doesn't work.
Has he tried it with a different laptop/wi-fi set-up?
We couldn't get it to work with Sony Vaio laptops, but it worked with some mate's HP and Dell PCs.

Back