Wickenby air show

Dangermouse

Squeaky Clean
Edit My Images
No
Went today for the first time and must admit we were really dissapointed, The show had a really big build up to it but it was a let down maybe it was the awfull weather and terrible lighting but there were some good things like all the people in wartime costume and the full commentary 40s style and the spitfire which due to the nasty weather only did a couple of high passes so not much for anyone to see but I did get this

DSC_0118.jpg

Nice shot though Pete. I must admit the forecast did put me off. I was dragged to the cinema to see Star Trek.
Is that a band of blue sky that I spy there?

Kev.

It wasnt a good day ...try shooting a spit when its blowing a small gale and driving rain and the blue is a very dark cloud toned a little haha
Looks like you had a better day than us then and how is the new Star Trek

Better than I expected pete. Funny in places and the cookie dough icecream was good too. :D

I went this afternoon Pete and the weather was great - sorry to rub it in. Warm, sunny for most and lots going on. Glad I went to be honest.

How to make friends and influence people. :D:LOL::LOL::LOL:;)
I missed out also by the sounds of it.

Kev.

Yes looks like we should have gone again sunday but is it correct the Spit came at 10am....to early most people didnt start arriving till between 11-12ish

Last edited:
Back