Wild fox cubs and evening sun

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
No
First post in the nature section for me, motorsport and the sports section is where I normally hide!

Since the start of the year I have been wanting to find a fox earth for when the cubs emerge and a local game keeper told me they where now active so I went for a look in some local woods where he suggested I may find a earth but no luck... but that changed when out for a bike ride I heard some rustling in the bushes.. and there they where a set of cubs playing!

So I headed back that evening to make a small hide from the chopped branches the forestry commision had chopped down. I wen't down one dull evening at the start of the week to just see 1 cub for 5 seconds so that was that. Tonight I headed back knowing the light was going to be good and after a hour or so waiting with the sun getting lower and lower with maybe 5 mins before it was to low this little one appeared and possed for 30 seconds.
Thankyou nature!

1#
5738001690_6da898dff8_z.jpg

2#
5738000840_b1ac72e5ee_z.jpg

3#
5738000248_88039923d9_z.jpg

4#
5737447769_114450c62c_z.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

Simply amazing! Thats all i can say really.

Well done for going back and sitting it out. How far away were you? and what lens were you using?

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks everyone much appreciated

Simply amazing! Thats all i can say really.

Well done for going back and sitting it out. How far away were you? and what lens were you using?

Thanks for sharing!

According to the exif it says 10m, and it was with a 500mm f4
Will be going back for sure they are so nice to watch when they are totally un aware you are there.

Good set. I like number 3, seen something interesting and number 4, he's on to you!

I need to have a go at this, lovely photos and no4 he/she must have smelt u lol great images

Lovely set, toss up between 3 and 4 for me! It almost looks like a stuffed toy!

I really like the natural pose of number 1.

2,3 and 4 are all really good.

Can't pick a favourite, they are all (y)

They are ridiculously cute! I like pic #3 the best, squinty eyes and all.

Great photos.

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. You must be very proud.

BTW - 500mm at f4, bet that's some lens!

Really nice photo`s like no4

absolutely fantastic shots wish i could get pics half as good as that well done:clap::clap::clap:

excellent especially the last 2

Back