Wild nights below crib goch

Siejones have a look at www.fileprint.org
You can get great, professional prints in amount you need. Calendar and greeting card templates available.

I am personally very impressed with your photographs and with pleasure would hang a calendar with your images on a wall. Please let me know when and where I will be able to purchase one :)

Regards,
Olga

Thanks very much :)

I will look into Fileprint...thanks :)

Another Wow set :clap:

Be very proud of those & you will have some great memories in years to come. If I had to choose it would be between 3 & 4. Good composition on both as well as good light.

Kinds words thank you :D

Siejones have you got a web site where I could see more of your images?

Not at the moment it's kind of in my head at the moment I just need the time to get around to building it :)

All the superlatives have already been used ! so I'll just say (y):clap:

It's already been said

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks very much guys :D :D

Thanks guys :D

Stunning moody shots. The first and fourth are my favourites. The red is a little rich in the third shot in my opinion.

Its great to see other people wild camp in the UK to get their photos, there is nothing quite like it is there :)

Alex

Last edited:
Stunning moody shots. The first and fourth are my favourites. The red is a little rich in the third shot in my opinion.

Its great to see other people wild camp in the UK to get their photos, there is nothing quite like it is there :)

Alex

Thanks very much. The 3rd believe it or not comes from the canon digtial photo professional software direct as the direct conversion from the camera was better than photoshop raw and manipulation. The reds are direct from camera.

Last edited:
Back