Wildlife magazine article - where on earth is it?

Name
Alan
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,
Some weeks ago, I saw an article in a magazine which was about taking images of wildlife in zoos, parks and the like with specific reference to how they were presented by photographers when shown in print. I only did a quick scan of the article which had a word or two to say about photographers who passed off such animal images as being true wildlife when they were in fact images of animals in captivity. The tell tale signs were discussed such as images of birds with their legs hidden by foliage - an indication that they were in fact tethered.

Now ... I have scoured all of the magazines I have in the house but cannot for the life of me find the article I now want to read properly, have I dreamt this up, thrown the magazine away, read it online? Not a clue! Does anybody recognise the article from my description and if so, can you tell me where to find it? Unless it is buried in an old edition of the CANON EOS Magazine (I have a stack of these going back over 10 years), it MUST be in something recent as I managed to stop hoarding my camera magazines, (except the CANON one), several years ago.

Alan

Back