Wildlife photographer of the year at the Natural History Museum

Edit My Images
Yes
Did anyone else go? Got to say I loved the shadow fox, the photojournalism story about ivory and the poor cats being used in the circus was very moving.

Ah damn I go every year and totally forgot!!! Hopefully it's not over is it?

I believe it ends 02.05.16 so you have a bit of time to go still.

Last edited:
I went at the end of last year, combine it with the Landscape photographer of the year for a day out in London.

I went at the end of last year, combine it with the Landscape photographer of the year for a day out in London.

I believe the LPOTY exhibition at Waterloo station finished, at the end of February I think. Not a great place to hold the exhibition, was better when in the National Theatre.

I believe the LPOTY exhibition at Waterloo station finished, at the end of February I think. Not a great place to hold the exhibition, was better when in the National Theatre.

That about right, I would agree with you about the National Theatre being a much better place for the Exhibition.

It's something I never miss! World class photography without a doubt.

Did anyone else go? Got to say I loved the shadow fox, the photojournalism story about ivory and the poor cats being used in the circus was very moving.

Saw it when at the M-Shed in Bristol and very good it was ... the Red Fox/Arctic Fox is very poignant :(

Back